|Home||» Products||» Cover Crops & Green Manuring Seeds||» Glycine Hispida|
Product Code : 295
- Botanical Name: Glycine hispida
- Synonyms: Glycine hispida (Moench) Maxim.
- Seeds longevity: 6-12 months
- Soy varies in growth and habit. The height of the plant varies from less than 0.2 to 2.0 mt.
- The pods, stems, and leaves are covered with fine brown or gray hairs. The leaves are trifoliolate, having three to four leaflets per leaf, and the leaflets are 6–15 cm long and 2–7 cm broad. The leaves fall before the seeds are mature. The inconspicuous, self-fertile flowers are borne in the axil of the leaf and are white, pink or purple.
- The fruit is a hairy pod that grows in clusters of three to five, each pod is 3–8 cm long and usually contains two to four seeds 5–11 mm in diameter.
- Soybeans occur in various sizes, and in many hull or seed coat colors, including black, brown, blue, yellow, green and mottled.
05 Panditwari, PO: Prem Nagar, Dehradun - 248007, Uttarakhand, India
Mr. Harsh Kumar
Accepts only Export inquiries Send Inquiry